Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

INTENSE!

This replicates the intensity of the moment when Halo Reach was in the same room as my 360.

Mastermind Mastermind

Lol

Walking tits... That made my day!!!

How to review? How to review?

Nice tutorial

ZOMG LIEK H4X0R...

Just kidding, so someone finally made a tutoiral for people who don't use flash? Great!

The only thing I didn't like was the music, it didn't fit the tutorial, I would prefer calm music for a tutorial.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Wow...

I wouldn't care less about playing your own song, I wanted a Punk-o-matic one clone with more riffs, but you outdid yourself. The fact that you managed to fit all this into one flash game is incredible. The option to convert your songs to tabs is also incredible... Just, wow.

IndestructoTank A.E. IndestructoTank A.E.

Great

Just an awesome graphical overhaul of indestructotank, co-op mode could've been better. But otherwise this was awesome.

Guitar Sim 2 Guitar Sim 2

???

I don't have a clue what I am meant to be doing.

Boys Club Boys Club

I like this...

I can't classify it, so I will just say its fucking awesome.

Fatality-no Use For The Living Fatality-no Use For The Living

Wow!

Reminds me of Megadeth, I am really liking this. The bridge riff is crunchy. Your band has potential to be up their with Warbringer and Evile.

Remember (With voice) Remember (With voice)

It's nice, apart from the vocals.

The vocalist sounds like he is putting nothing into it at all, plus he is far too loud in the mix. The drums are a bit weak too. This is a great showcase of songwriting, but the vocalist has no punch and the production is weak.