Boys Club Boys Club

I like this...

I can't classify it, so I will just say its fucking awesome.

Fatality-no Use For The Living Fatality-no Use For The Living

Wow!

Reminds me of Megadeth, I am really liking this. The bridge riff is crunchy. Your band has potential to be up their with Warbringer and Evile.

Remember (With voice) Remember (With voice)

It's nice, apart from the vocals.

The vocalist sounds like he is putting nothing into it at all, plus he is far too loud in the mix. The drums are a bit weak too. This is a great showcase of songwriting, but the vocalist has no punch and the production is weak.

Console War Console War

You are fucking god

I am sick of listening to all the Metalcore, all the Grindcore, Death Metal and all that trying to be metal. You have the basics down which is a great thing for Newgrounds, and all your songs and fucking good.

Fatality. Fatality.

:D \m/

I can't get enough of your melodic metal, it sounds really good.

Metallica - Unforgiven 4 Metallica - Unforgiven 4

Brilliant.

Very good, but as everyone has said, you need to get a bit more aggression in the heavy parts. Very good Black Album sounding tone and the drums sound very Death Magnetic ish, I liked it overall.

Dimoria responds:

If you could specify in what aspect you needed more agression in then it would really help ;) That's cool :) Don't really listen to metallica , did when I started playing guitar , but not at all these days. Haven't even heard the Death Magnetic album yet :P

Druox Skype Sounds: Dial Tone Druox Skype Sounds: Dial Tone

O_O

I lol'd! XD The link in the description doesn't work by the way.

DruoxtheShredder responds:

You gotta remove the spaces.

Sanity Not Included Sanity Not Included

Classic!

I really enjoyed the vocals, reminds me of Dream Evil, which is a great thing. Classic metal, great riffs, great solo, drumming is great and it is well produced. Guitars sound crunchy and satisfying, the drums are just right for this song. I am a big Judas Priest fan so this really made me feel at home. \m/

Save.Me Save.Me

Aha I like this!

Very groove metalish with some thrash overtones going on with the drums there, I really like, I think it sounds a bit empty though and could use some vocals, but you have the base of a really good song here, work on it some more and this could be nothing short of ingenius metaltacular gore.

AttackTh3Radical responds:

By empty do you just mean lacking vocals? And thanks a lot, I appreciate the feedback.

_-={A People's Force}=-_ _-={A People's Force}=-_

Brilliant!

The great thing about your music is that it sounds powerful and creates the vivid image that you want to portray, you are a great composer and I think you should move on to doing something longer.