Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Wow...

I wouldn't care less about playing your own song, I wanted a Punk-o-matic one clone with more riffs, but you outdid yourself. The fact that you managed to fit all this into one flash game is incredible. The option to convert your songs to tabs is also incredible... Just, wow.

IndestructoTank A.E. IndestructoTank A.E.

Great

Just an awesome graphical overhaul of indestructotank, co-op mode could've been better. But otherwise this was awesome.

Guitar Sim 2 Guitar Sim 2

???

I don't have a clue what I am meant to be doing.

Flash Hero Flash Hero

Ugh

I didn't like it, the graphics are basic, the hit detection is awkward and I might as well stick to normal guitar hero.

- CoolioBeat 2 - - CoolioBeat 2 -

Ehhh?

This is a laggy game, I don't like. I think I'll stick to guitar hero thank you very much.

Stickicide 3! Stickicide 3!

I didn't like it

It was too boring for me...

bob's revenge bob's revenge

Cool

Pretty damn sweet, I did experience some lag, and the music didn't fit in places, also I didn't like how you could go off the screen and get owned because you can't see, but combat is good, the game is fantastic.

thedo12 responds:

try using the popup instead of play game

Walk the Dog 2 Walk the Dog 2

Ok...

The graphics are awful, the guy looks like a penis, the obstacles look like cliffes, when you walk into a wall you fail? The only good thing is that you can fly.

Heil responds:

aaa

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Awful

A really slow game and the crosshair locks into place while using an uzi, I remember playing this years ago thinking it was good, but now it is frickin' terrible.

Light people on Fire Light people on Fire